Offer Your Employees Competitive BenefitsAt J.S. Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency, we understand how important a good benefit plan is to attracting top-notch talent. As a business owner, you’ve worked hard to grow your business and foster positive relationships with your employees. We’ll help you take that relationship a step further with a quality employee benefit package.
Our Services and BenefitsGiving your employees a comprehensive benefits package shows your appreciation for their work and can inspire them to perform well in the workplace. Just as Property and Casualty Insurance protects your company’s assets a comprehensive employee benefits program assists a company with attracting and retaining quality employees. Employee benefits are designed to protect a company’s most valuable asset, their employees. Some of the benefits our agency offers are:
- Group health insurance: Health Insurance is one of the most important and desired benefits you can offer your employees. We offer fully-insured, level funded, and self-funded products depending on your business size, needs and goals.
- Dental insurance: In most cases, dental insurance is separate from health insurance policies. If you have employees with children, they will likely greatly appreciate a dental plan that can cover those costly cleanings and fillings.
- Vision: Vision insurance provides coverage for employees’ vision and eye care needs including eye exams, glasses, and contacts.
- Group life insurance: Typically, this is just one key element of a comprehensive employee benefit package. This benefit is critical to employees and their families and helps them at a time when they need it most.
- Group disability insurance: Group disability insurance is an excellent way to cover your employees in the event of an accident or illness.
- Ancillary Benefits: Ancillary benefits help round out your employees’ insurance protection and provides coverage for an array of other areas as needed.
- Wellness: Pre-tax money up to $2,550 put into these medical accounts is not subject to payroll taxes.
- ACA Compliance: The Affordable Care Act has had far-reaching effects into employee insurance and benefits coverage. Edwards & Sherlock can help ensure that your business if fully compliant with the new regulations and mandates.
At J.S. Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency, our certified professionals are happy to work with business owners to set up workable benefit plans for their employees. To get started with your personalized employee benefit package, give us a call at 409.832.7736 or fill out our quick contact form.