A Texas Business Insurance Update
Many business professionals travel regularly for business. Many also may take public transportation to and from work. There are risks involved with business
travel, so we thought it would be good to offer a few safety reminders.
Business Travel Tips
- Communicate with family or friends of the office, daily.
- Give your itinerary to a friend.
- Leave expensive items at home.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Limit your alcohol intake to avoid potential legal and moral mishaps, and violating company policy.
- Do not wear headphones while waiting for a train or bus. Be aware of what is going on around you.
- Stow your valuables.
- Do not stand too close to train tracks or a busy street.
- Stand near others, an occupied building, or in a lighted area until transportation arrives.
- Keep your purse or wallet in your pockets when paying. Keep your ticket in your hand.
- If you must stand while riding, hold on to something for support.
- It also might be good to wash your hands as soon as you exit. There are many germs on public transportation.
Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency offers a variety of business insurance
policies to protect your business as well as your peace of mind. No matter how small or large, new or longstanding your business is, you never know what the next day will bring or how much it might cost.