- Make sure you combine your business policies into one “package” You will receive premium discounts for doing this.
- Every business should have a commercial umbrella policy with at least $1,000,00 of coverage.
- Review your property insurance deductibles, by increasing your deductible you may be able to lower your premium.
- Consider the flowing kinds of coverage; cyber liability, employment practices liability, and director and officer’s liability.
- Have your agent search the market for the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
A Texas Business Insurance Update Even the best run businesses may have a loss now and then. It is important that every business owner and manager have a comprehensive business insurance program. A well-designed business insurance program will help the business get through a loss. Here are few ideas to help you make sure you have the best possible coverage your business needs.