Renter’s Insurance to Protect Your Belongings

At J.S. Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency, we offer a variety of personal insurance policies including tenant dwelling/renter’s insurance. When you rent an apartment or home, your landlord will not be financially responsible for your belongings in the even of a fire, burglary or other major event. You may be responsible for covering damage done to the building depending on the situation. Renter’s insurance gives you the financial support and protection you need for such occasions.

Covering All of Your Expenses

For renter’s insurance policies, coverage usually falls into the following categories:
  • Personal belongings
  • Liability
  • Additional living expense
Personal belongings protection will cover what you own inside the apartment, while liability offers protections against any bodily injury lawsuits that occur as a result of an accident in your home. Additional living expenses cover costs like temporary home rentals, hotel bills and meals in the event you must leave your home.

At J.S. Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency, our dedicated team of certified professionals is committed to help you find the best renter’s insurance coverage for your property and belongings. To speak with one of our representatives, give us a call at 409.832.7736 or fill out one of our quick contact forms.