We are living in a new world, and it requires a new way of thinking about summer activities. Many large events have been cancelled, and vacation plans have changed, but you can still have a great time with your family and friends this summer.
Social Distancing Fun:
- Camp in your own back yard
- Travel to the beach if it is open
- Take a hike
- Take a picnic to a lake
- Enjoy an outside movie night
- Host a virtual game night
- Go fishing
- Update your backyard
- Complete home improvement projects
- Wear a mask if it required
- Wash your hands
- Maintain social distance. As you go about your life and errands, do your best to keep a distance of 6 feet
Who knows how long we will have to practice social distancing during the pandemic, but at least with these suggestions, you can still have fun while maintaining your six-foot bubble.
Why Work With Our Insurance Agency?
- We know and understand your risks
- We are a full-service independent insurance agency
- Our goal is to provide the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
At J.S. Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency, we are proud to help individuals and families get the coverage they need to have both financial security and peace of mind. To get start, give us a call at 409.832.7736 or fill out our contact form