- Worker’s Compensation – This kind of coverage provides for injury to an employee while on the job.
- Commercial Property – Insures your building and contents both on and off-premises.
- Commercial Auto – This coverage applies to all auto owned by the business.
- Liability Insurance – Covers third-party liability claims, namely claims against you from a customer or visitor on your premises, or who may be injured by your business activity or product.
- Professional Liability – Professional liability covers your business’s activities as a professional including giving advice. If you design something or perform work that does not meet standards or expectations, you could be sued for the cost of the contract, damages, or lost business revenues by your customer.
- Cyber Liability – Cyber risk includes the storage of clients or other data that might get lost or stolen.
- Employment Liability – If you have employees you are at risk of being sued due to harassment, termination or many other kinds of employee-related events.
What Kind of Commercial Insurance Does Your Texas Business Need? There are many kinds of businesses each requiring a different kind of commercial insurance program. We are prepared to help your Texas business find the best possible combination of coverage, price and service. To start with here are a few of the different kinds of business insurance coverage your business might consider. Texas Business Insurance