- Insurance policies are all different.
- Insurance companies are also different.
- The experience level of agents varies greatly.
- There are different kinds of insurance agents.
- All insurers have basic rates that are regulated by the State.
- The fewer losses you have, the better off you are.
- It is possible to design an insurance policy that fits your needs while being cost effective.
As an insurance buyer, you have many options relating to how you buy your insurance. We hope to provide some interesting factors that we hope will help you in your quest for the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service. We need to start with a basic premise, that is, insurance is not just a policy or product. Insurance is a tool you use to protect your business, your property and family form potential loss. In the absence of insurance, most of us could not afford to recover from a loss, injury or damage. Let us lay out some fundamental truths about insurance.