A Beaumont Texas Personal Insurance Update
Depending on the type of personal insurance
you have, you may have seen an increase in your premiums. There are many different factors that personal insurance
companies use in determining your individual premiums.
What Contributes To Increased Premiums?
Proven Ways to Reduce Your Personal Insurance Premiums
- The make and age of your vehicle.
- The number of tickets you have.
- The age and replacement value of your home.
- Teen drivers will increase your auto insurance premiums.
- The number of drivers that are on your auto policy.
- How far you are from a fire department.
- Increase your deductibles.
- Keep your home maintained; this may include updating and maintaining your roof, plumbing, and electrical wiring.
- Ask about discounts offered by insurers.
- Talk to us about finding you the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
Call one of our agents today to talk about which insurance policy is best for you. At J.S. Edwards & Sherlock Insurance Agency, we are proud to help individuals and families get the coverage they need to have both financial security and peace of mind. To get start, give us a call at 409.832.7736 or fill out our contact form